ICS Cleaning have developed a range of cleaning services specifically for Primary and Secondary Schools. We cater for all educational establishments, from nursery school level to Sixth Form Colleges.
It is our top priority to meet your needs for a clean, safe, and comfortable teaching environment as we know it plays an important role to help create a positive learning experience for students.
High standards here are key to operational and educational success
We understand the challenges organisations face with the upkeep of their site. We offer a transparent, cost effective, trustworthy, personal, and quality school cleaning service that is tailored to fit the needs of your organisation.
Quality assurance and regular communication is key to our service; our site supervisors and contracts manager meet you regularly and quality assurance analysis is provided on a monthly basis. In addition to this, a feedback diary is kept in the organisation for staff comments to be communicated instantly to the supervisor and a 24 hour helpline is also available.
We ensure your site is always fit for purpose, as it should be, and provide a solution where the cleanliness of your site is fully managed.
Our School Cleaning Service Includes
Management of the cleaning provision:
- Training Induction and Full Human Resources Management of Cleaning staff
- T.U.P.E of existing staff
- Pension / Stakeholders Contributions
- Health and Safety Management of the cleaning provision
- Supply and storage of all cleaning materials
- Quality Control Analysis and Rectification
- Environmental Impact
- Full supervision of staff
- Holiday and Sickness Cover
- Relief Caretaking
- 24 hour helpline and emergency response
Implementation of the cleaning service:
- Daily Cleaning
- Holiday Deep Cleans
- Window Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Emergency Cleaning
- Painting and Decorating
- Graffiti Removal
- Litter Picking
- School Daytime Cleaning
- School Maintenance and Facilities Management
Since appointment, their commitment has continued. ICS understand what clean means – what it looks like and what it ...